Monday, March 10, 2008

Ammo's In

UPS dropped my package off on my doorstep about 2:45 pm. There it sat until I arrived home at approximately 5:10 pm. While it worked out fine this time, I'm not sure I like that $315 worth of ammo was sitting unattended on my front porch for almost 2.5 hours.

Georgia Arms went above and beyond on packaging. The box it arrived in was small but well-sealed. Then I opened it up and found that they'd shipped the ammo in ammo cans! They even went so far as to label the cans with the quantity, caliber, and bullet type. Upon opening the cans, I saw that they had included those air-filled bags for padding and had placed a layer of newspaper below that to keep the ammo from puncturing the bags. Kudos indeed to GA.

The ammo is shiny, shiny new! I haven't even touched it yet for fear of tarnishing the brass.

Now if Del-ton would just ship my rifle kit ... grumble, grumble.

No comments: