Sunday, January 20, 2008

What the...?

That was wierd. I started to create a new post and when I began typing into the title block, the autocomplete came up with "Re: Bleeding Heart Gayboys".

Just wierd.

Anyways, not a whole lot's been going on. I've managed to do some cleaning on my truck and organizing around the house. Only a few things that warrant a mention: I'm a good way through Animal Farm by George Orwell. I will give my thoughts on this book once I've finished it.

My copy of MHI has apparently been lost in the mail or stolen. Larry Correia was good enough to send out a replacement copy this past week. I'm just itching to get my mitts on it.

Lastly, the gent from my work who made the comment that Ron Paul had dropped out of the race has retired. He put in his resignation just the day after having lunch with us. I think he annoyed my supervisor more than a bit what with not telling anyone.

Hopefully, there will be more of note later.

No comments: